Tuesday 20 December 2011

Reflections.

                     All in all, it has been great fun doing this knock-out competition using my local village names and none of it was preconceived, so I didn't know who would win either! Subbutteo Rugby is probably the only game in the range that can be effectively played solo, provided the rules are administered evenly. Football is ok until it comes to shooting at goal, it being a bit tricky to man goal and shoot at the same time! Cricket, well even with someone doing some bowling for me, I find hitting the ball with the bat pretty tricky, there again I do not get the chance to practice!!!
                      I was hoping to do a Boxing day match between the two teams that got knocked out  first, but unfortunately my Dad is going into hospital for an operation  on the 23rd, so I am not sure where I will end up over Christmas.
                     So a very happy Christmas to all who view this blog, and lets hope for some sanity in the world in the new year.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to viewing and reading more from your blog in the new year.I hope your dads operation goes ok and hope you have a happy christmas and new year.
    St George.

    ReplyDelete